Saturday, June 23, 2012

Photos of Pretzel-shaped Chemtrail

The complete formation-notice the much smaller normal contrail underneath.

I pulled off the interstate and took these photos in SW Florida in April of 2012. This was definitely a chemtrail. (I've been chemtrail watching for several years now.) I kept taking photos as the formation got more and more strange and twisted. It lingered in the sky for at least an hour. I thought it was an error in the chem-drones pilot program, but a month of so later, the same/similar formation appeared! However, there was a lot of cloud cover, so I couldn't get an pictures of it.

Here is the beginning of the formation:
Plane came from right side, dipped down, then went up and looped back.
Going up again.
The plane eventually made a straight course in the direction it had come from. Here is a shot of a near-by normal contrail for comparison. It faded within seconds.
Small contrail below larger chemtrail
Also, here is a tic-tac-toe shaped chemtrail I photographed over my house Spring 2012.


Please feel free to use these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive.